The Brewista Smart scale is the perfect scale for the home or cafe barista.
Its features and abilities are amazing.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Silicone protective pad. Protects from heat and spillage.
- Nano coating means the scale is water-resistant. If the scale gets wet it should continue to function. If they stop working after getting wet just give them and shake and let them dry out. They will start up again. Perfect for brewing on and placing on your drip tray to weigh your shots.
- 6 Modes
- Rubberised coating
The six modes are in built into the software. All functions are automatically started. Weight and time is held for 5 seconds after vessel is removed. This truly is a smart scale:
- Mode 1: Fully manual mode - User tares & starts timer manually.
- Mode 2: Espresso mode - Auto-tare and auto-timer with immediate timer start. Place cup on scale, timer and weight go to zero and count up timer starts. Remove cup after brewing last time and weight are displayed for 5 seconds before resetting to zero.
- Mode 3: Espresso mode - Auto-tare with manual-timer start. Place cup on scale, time and weight go to zero. Push button on espresso machine to start espresso extraction and at same time press orange TIME button to start the timer. Remove cup once finished, time and weight are displayed for 5 seconds before resetting to zero
- Mode 4: Espresso mode - Auto-tare only, timer is not active. Place cup on scale, weight goes to zero. Press button on espresso machine to start shot, weight is displayed. Remove cup once finished, weight is displayed for 5 seconds before reseting to zero.
- Mode 5: Espresso mode - Auto-tare and auto-timer with timer starting when liquid hits cup. Place cup on scale, weight goes to zero. Push button on espresso machine to start shot. When liquid hits cup, timer starts. To pause timer, press TIME. Remove cup once finished, weight is displayed for 5 seconds before resetting to zero.
- Mode 6: Pour Over mode. Place brew vessel on scale, auto tares to zero. Add paper filter and ground coffee to vessel, adjust if necessary the amount of coffee. Once done press TARE. Start adding the water, timer will start. Remove cup once finished, weight is displayed for 5 seconds before resetting to zero.
This is the most advanced scale we've seen and at an amazing price.
To keep your scale as accurate as possible we recommend purchasing the 500g calibration weight listed on left side of this page.
All UK Mainland (excluding Highlands) delivery is Next Day Premium service.
|Delivery Service||Orders under £75||Orders over £75|
|UPS to your Door||£6.95||Free|
|UPS Access Point||£4.90||Free|
|UPS pre 10.30||£14.95||£14.95|
|Non-Mainland||Orders under £150||Orders over £150|
|Channel Is., Is. of Man, Highlands, NI||£15||Free|
- Next Day delivery isnt a guaranteed Next Day service.
- UPS Access Point isnt available when paying by Amazon Payments, due to Amazons address privacy.
- For any order containing heavy products we will contact you to confirm shipping costs.
- Order cut off is 14:00. We ship Monday to Friday on UK working days.
- Prices include VAT
European Union Delivery
Delivery to 27 European Union States via UPS. Free delivery is by UPS Standard service.
|Country||Delivery Service||Orders under £200||Orders over £200|
|France, Germany||UPS Access Point||£12||Free|
|Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Poland, Spain, Sweden||UPS Access Point||£15||Free|
|Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands||UPS Access Point||£11||Free|
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark,
Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg,
Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
|UPS to Door||Shown at Checkout||Free|
- Prices are ex VAT. VAT is charged at 20%.
- If your order is larger than one box we will contact you with the extra shipping charges.
- UPS Standard is a 2-10 day trackable service from UPS.
- UPS Express Saver is a 1-3 day trackable service from UPS
Rest of the World
All orders will ship via UPS. Prices and delivery options will show at checkout.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call or email us.
365 Day Returns!
You can return any unwanted item within 365 days and we happily exchange or refund your item. Click here to Create a Return.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund or exchange on receipt.
If you wish to return the item please ensure you use a recorded delivery service. We can issue you a UPS Access Point Returns label, cost is £5. If you wish to use this service we will deduct £5 from your refund.
For incorrectly delivered items or damaged upon receipt we will arrange to collect and exchange.
For warranty claims we will collect and repair or replace your item.
Coffee Hit Ltd - Returns
Unit 7 Belvedere Business Park,
Crabtree Manorway South
Belvedere DA17 6AH
Details on how to calibrate your scale are listed below -
While the scale is off, press ON/OFF button to turn on the scale.
The LCD will read “0.0g”.
Press and hold the MODE button until the display shows “CAL”, then release the button.
Press MODE button again. “500g” will flash on the display.
Place a 500g calibration weight onto the center of the platform.
The LCD will read “PASS” then return to the normal weighing mode.
Calibration is complete.