The Brewista Smart scale is the perfect scale for the home or cafe barista.
Its features and abilities are amazing.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Silicone protective pad. Protects from heat and spillage.
- Nano coating means the scale is water-resistant. If the scale gets wet it should continue to function. If they stop working after getting wet just give them and shake and let them dry out. They will start up again. Perfect for brewing on and placing on your drip tray to weigh your shots.
- 6 Modes
- Rubberised coating
The six modes are in built into the software. All functions are automatically started. Weight and time is held for 5 seconds after vessel is removed. This truly is a smart scale:
- Mode 1: Fully manual mode - User tares & starts timer manually.
- Mode 2: Espresso mode - Auto-tare and auto-timer with immediate timer start. Place cup on scale, timer and weight go to zero and count up timer starts. Remove cup after brewing last time and weight are displayed for 5 seconds before resetting to zero.
- Mode 3: Espresso mode - Auto-tare with manual-timer start. Place cup on scale, time and weight go to zero. Push button on espresso machine to start espresso extraction and at same time press orange TIME button to start the timer. Remove cup once finished, time and weight are displayed for 5 seconds before resetting to zero
- Mode 4: Espresso mode - Auto-tare only, timer is not active. Place cup on scale, weight goes to zero. Press button on espresso machine to start shot, weight is displayed. Remove cup once finished, weight is displayed for 5 seconds before reseting to zero.
- Mode 5: Espresso mode - Auto-tare and auto-timer with timer starting when liquid hits cup. Place cup on scale, weight goes to zero. Push button on espresso machine to start shot. When liquid hits cup, timer starts. To pause timer, press TIME. Remove cup once finished, weight is displayed for 5 seconds before resetting to zero.
- Mode 6: Pour Over mode. Place brew vessel on scale, auto tares to zero. Add paper filter and ground coffee to vessel, adjust if necessary the amount of coffee. Once done press TARE. Start adding the water, timer will start. Remove cup once finished, weight is displayed for 5 seconds before resetting to zero.
This is the most advanced scale we've seen and at an amazing price.
To keep your scale as accurate as possible we recommend purchasing the 500g calibration weight listed on left side of this page.
We offer free Standard Delivery on all orders over £25 including Highlands, Northen Ireland and Channel Islands via UPS Access Point - Click and Collect.
UPS Access Point is a Click and Collect Next Day service from UPS. Free for orders over £25. Under £25 cost is £3.99. For NI, Highlands it's a 2 day service.
Next Day Delivery is a Next Day Service to your Door provided by UPS. If your order is placed by 14:00 Mon-Fri we will ship that day for Next Working Day Delivery. Cost is £5.99, over £75 is free.
For coffee machines, grinders and other heavy orders we will contact you to confirm shipping costs.
The delivery charge will be calculated at the checkout.
UPS Access Point: Orders over £50 for France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Poland, Spain, Sweden are sent Free of Delivery Charge when you spend £50 or more and choose UPS Access Point.
For orders to all of Europe over £150 will ship free of charge on UPS Standard. Excluding Norway and Switzerland.
*If your order is larger than one box we will contact you with the extra shipping charges. Multiple boxes of cups will attract a delivery charge. Also if you are outside a main delivery hub we may have to quote extra shipping charges. Excludes Norway and Switzerland.
If you are EU VAT registered, set up your account then contact us with your VAT number and we will set up your account ex-VAT.
UPS Standard is a 2-15 day trackable service from UPS.
UPS Express Saver is a 1-3 day trackable service from UPS.
All Import Duty and Customs charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
Rest of the World
All orders will ship via UPS. Prices and delivery options will show at checkout.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call or email us.
365 Day Returns!
You can return any unwanted item within 365 days and we happily exchange or refund your item. Click here to Create a Return.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt. If a complete order is returned within 30 days we will arrange collection. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
If your order doesn't qualify for free returns, or you wish to return the item yourself, please ensure you use a recorded delivery service.
Trade Customers and European customers do not qualify for Free Returns, unless the fault lies with Coffee Hit.
Coffee Hit Ltd - Returns
Unit 7 Belvedere Business Park,
Crabtree Manorway South
Belvedere DA17 6AH
Details on how to calibrate your scale are listed below -
While the scale is off, press ON/OFF button to turn on the scale.
The LCD will read “0.0g”.
Press and hold the MODE button until the display shows “CAL”, then release the button.
Press MODE button again. “500g” will flash on the display.
Place a 500g calibration weight onto the center of the platform.
The LCD will read “PASS” then return to the normal weighing mode.
Calibration is complete.