Bunn takes bulk coffee brewing to the next level. Features such as Pre-Infusion Pulse Brewing and By-Pass all help to make delicious bulk brewed coffee.
Bulk brewed coffee used to be stale, hot and not very tasty. Now with Bunn's technological advances we can now make delicious bulk brew coffee.
Servers and stand sold separately.
- Brews 5.1 to 11.9 gallons (19.3 to 45 litres) of perfect coffee per hour.
- Large 3-gallon (11.36 litre) tank provides back-to-back brewing capacity at 208-240V applications.
- Dual voltage adaptable.
- Can operate at 120V/15amp or 208-240V/20amp.
- Three brew buttons allow for 3 separate brewing profiles.
- Two programmable batch switches allow full and half batch brewing.Includes overlay kits for customization of brewer interface.
- Brews into 2.5 to 3.8 litre airpots and 3.8 and 5.7 litre baseless ThermoFresh® servers for easy transport of coffee to other locations.
- Easy Pulse interface allows automatic programming of pulse routine.
- BrewWISE® intelligence with pre-infusion and pulse brew for maximum flavor extraction.
- DBC grinder communicates with brewer through Smart Funnel®.Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods.
- Digital display in English/Spanish for easier programming and control. Advertising messages and machine status also displayed. Display capable of showing English or Metric measurements.
- Black and stainless models available.
We offer free Standard Delivery on all orders over £25 including Highlands, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands
Standard Delivery is 3-5 day delivery service. Free for orders over £25. Orders are sent Royal Mail Tracked 48. The warehouse may choose to upgrade to courier.
Next Day Delivery is a Next Day Service provided by Interlink Express or UPS. If your order is placed by 14:00 Mon-Fri we will ship that day for Next Working Day Delivery.
DPD PickUp is a service where your order is delivered by DPD/Interlink Express to your local DPD Pickup shop. Click here to find local shop to you.
Weekend Delivery is available to all orders placed before 14:00 Friday. Cost for weekend delivery is £15 to UK Mainland, excluding Scottish Highlands.
For coffee machines, grinders and other heavy orders we will contact you to confirm shipping costs.
The delivery charge will be calculated at the checkout.
Orders for France, Germany, Belgium, Ireland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Romania, Slovak Republic & Slovenia are sent Free of Delivery Charge when you spend £50 or more.
For European Trade customers shipping is calculated at checkout.
If your order is larger than one box we will contact you with the extra shipping charges. Multiple boxes of cups will attract a delivery charge.
If you are EU VAT registered, set up your account then contact us with your VAT number and we will set up your account ex-VAT.
Standard International Delivery orders are sent via Royal Mail Signed For Service.
International Tracked orders are sent via UPS and fully trackable. OVERSEAS ORDERS CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED TO THE INVOICE ADDRESS (THAT IS THE ADDRESS WHERE CREDIT/DEBIT CARD STATEMENTS ARE SENT).
All Import Duty and Customs charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
REST OF THE WORLD
Orders up to 500g will ship via Royal Mail Signed For Service
Orders over 500g will ship via UPS which is 2-10 day service.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call or email us.
All Import Duty and Customs charges are the responsibility of the buyer
365 Day Returns!
You can return any unwanted item within 365 days and we happily exchange or refund your item. Click here to Create a Return. Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt. If a complete order is returned within 30 days we will arrange collection. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item. If your order doesn't qualify for free returns, or you wish to return the item yourself, please ensure you use a recorded delivery service. Trade Customers do not qualify for Free Returns, unless the fault lies with Coffee Hit. Returns Address Coffee Hit Ltd - Returns Unit 7 Belvedere Business Park, Crabtree Manorway South Belvedere DA17 6AH
I am wondering, when you talk of the brewer brewing 5.1 to 11.9 gallons of perfect coffee per hour. That means it's pure espresso, not watered down americano style, right?