The Orphan Espresso Lido 2 Hand grinder is amazing piece of engineering designed to make grinding coffee beans a pleasure.
The craftsmanship is superb. This results in a very uniform particle size, ideal for the perfect extraction of your delicious coffee.
- 40mm Swiss steel conical grinding burrs
- Die-cast crank handle with integrated funnel for easy bean loading
- Large capacity food safe BPA free plastic hopper. Holds up to 70g of coffee beans.
- Bronze dual axle replaceable bearing system for complete grinding stability and consistent particle size.
- Micrometric stepless grind size adjustment system.
- Anti Static plastic 8oz ground coffee jar
- Rubber countertop stand
- One step disassembly for easy cleaning with included tool
- Height: 33cm, diameter: 7.5cm
- Weight 1.6kg
Which LIDO Manual Grinder is Right for Me?
The OE Lido 2, Lido 3, and Lido E Manual Coffee Grinders all have the same precision burr set, made by Etzinger, Ltd, Switzerland. The format & size of all 3 grinders are the same.
A short summary of features of the two LIDO hand grinder models:
LIDO 2: About 1600 grams in weight. Counter stand is included. Neoprene travel bag optional & is sold separately. Plastic catch jar. Satin Nickel Finish. Standard adjustment ring threading.
LIDO 3: About 1000 grams in weight. Includes Neoprene travel bag and hopper stopper. Folding handle. RTP Anti-static plastic catch jar. Black EPD Finish. Standard adjustment ring threading.
LIDO E: About 1000 grams in weight. Counter stand and ConeTop™ Dosing Funnel are included. Neoprene bag is optional & sold separately. RTP Anti-static plastic catch jar. Satin Chrome Finish. Fine Adjustment ring threading.
Your choice of grinders is dependent on your general desired usage.
The Lido 2 is heavier than Lido 3, and we designed it as a home grinder that can travel. It is a full range grinder, but some users may find dialing in the espresso range challenging.
The Lido 3 is designed as a travel grinder that can be used at home. It is a full range grinder, but some users may find dialing in the espresso range challenging.
The Lido E was designed specifically for coffee enthusiasts who intend to use the grinder mostly for espresso or finer grinding levels. It is a full range grinder. Some users may find the fine thread resolution challenging in the coarse range.
All UK Mainland (excluding Highlands) delivery is Next Day Premium service.
|Delivery Service||Orders under £75||Orders over £75|
|UPS to your Door||£6.95||Free|
|UPS Access Point||£4.90||Free|
|UPS pre 10.30||£14.95||£14.95|
|Non-Mainland||Orders under £150||Orders over £150|
|Channel Is., Is. of Man, Highlands, NI||£15||Free|
- Next Day delivery isnt a guaranteed Next Day service.
- UPS Access Point isnt available when paying by Amazon Payments, due to Amazons address privacy.
- For any order containing heavy products we will contact you to confirm shipping costs.
- Order cut off is 14:00. We ship Monday to Friday on UK working days.
- Prices include VAT
European Union Delivery
Delivery to 27 European Union States via UPS. Free delivery is by UPS Standard service.
|Country||Delivery Service||Orders under £200||Orders over £200|
|France, Germany||UPS Access Point||£12||Free|
|Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Poland, Spain, Sweden||UPS Access Point||£15||Free|
|Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands||UPS Access Point||£11||Free|
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark,
Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg,
Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
|UPS to Door||Shown at Checkout||Free|
- Prices are ex VAT. VAT is charged at 20%.
- If your order is larger than one box we will contact you with the extra shipping charges.
- UPS Standard is a 2-10 day trackable service from UPS.
- UPS Express Saver is a 1-3 day trackable service from UPS
Rest of the World
All orders will ship via UPS. Prices and delivery options will show at checkout.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call or email us.
365 Day Returns!
You can return any unwanted item within 365 days and we happily exchange or refund your item. Click here to Create a Return.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund or exchange on receipt.
If you wish to return the item please ensure you use a recorded delivery service. We can issue you a UPS Access Point Returns label, cost is £5. If you wish to use this service we will deduct £5 from your refund.
For incorrectly delivered items or damaged upon receipt we will arrange to collect and exchange.
For warranty claims we will collect and repair or replace your item.
Coffee Hit Ltd - Returns
Unit 7 Belvedere Business Park,
Crabtree Manorway South
Belvedere DA17 6AH
Does CoffeeHit also sell the glass jar and lid that goes with the Lido2/Lido3?
(Does CoffeeHit also separately sells the Lido Series Hopper Stopper?)
If so, I would definitely like to buy this grinder and 2 separate glass jars with lids?
Thanks in advance!