Mahlkonig have been working hard in the lab have come with a fantastic new grinder for espresso. Called the Peak, it may look like a K30 but there where the similarity ends.
The Mahlkonig Peak combines the usability of the K30 with the espresso grinding ability of the EK43. Featuring a set of unique burrs only found in the Peak the grind quality is whats come to be expected from Mahlkonig. Outstanding! With Mahlkonig signature low RPM grinding, this keeps the grinder and coffee cooler. But also yields a fluffier and more consistent grind. The burrs have also had a unique finishing process which means much less "wearing in" time. Usually 300g instead of 10-20kg.
Easy to adjust grind setting with stepless grind setting and now with a more accurate dial in feature. The timer is accurate to 0.01s. Screen will show the internal temperature of the grinder and has an active heat management system.
Changing dose time has been made simpler. 3 buttons control up - down and - enter.
- Latest burr technology giving unequalled grind performance
- Little to no waste. Saves money as you grind only what you need accurately and with precision.
- Stepless grind technology for more accurate grind setting and features more accurate fine setting
- Dosing precision with 0.01s programmable grind time, results in dosing accuracy of 1/10g
- Dual managed fan system for temperature stability and coolness
- LED lit grinding area for complete visibility.
- 80mm flat precision steel burr set
- Burr speed 900 RPM
- Grinding speed 4g per second
- Width 241mm Diameter 320mm Height 551mm
- Weight 14kg
- UK Plug