Making a perfect cup of coffee means using quality tools to help reduce variables to ensure you are consistent each time. Grind distribution is one of the many variables that can impact on quality and consistency of each shot. That is, until the invention of the OCD (ONA Coffee Distributor), and now with the release of version 2, the depth is easily adjustable to accommodate the desired dose and basket depth.
A textured, non-slip design around the sides provides grip and durability and the brass body helps eliminate static electricity, allowing for more even extraction.
- The OCD 2 features four angled slopes that efficiently, evenly and consistently move the coffee around in a circle motion to create an even puck.
- Say goodbye to cracked coffee fingers after a day of service on the espresso machine.
- This tool can even suit those using very low doses or larger baskets and can be adjusted to suit a range of doses, depending on specific roasting styles.
- No need to collapse the dose. After extensive taste testing with multiple coffees and different roasting styles, we have found any form of collapsing to stratify grinds, creating very inconsistent extraction and qualities of taste (separate to yield). Each barista will also collapse differently, creating yet another inconsistency in the cafe. The OCD takes the same time to create a more even and consistent puck, giving more consistent and delicious extractions
- Less micro-channelling and channelling, improper or rushed distribution, is more likely to channel which can be disastrous to taste. Micro-channelling is also difficult to see at times and is more likely to happen with no distribution or inconsistent distribution - the OCD will remove this variable.
- Easily adjustable depth, simply loosen off the top section, set depth required using measured increments, tighten the top section back down.
All UK Mainland (excluding Highlands) delivery is Next Day Premium service.
|Delivery Service||Orders under £75||Orders over £75|
|UPS to your Door||£6.95||Free|
|UPS Access Point||£4.90||Free|
|UPS pre 10.30||£14.95||£14.95|
|Non-Mainland||Orders under £150||Orders over £150|
|Channel Is., Is. of Man, Highlands, NI||£15||Free|
- Next Day delivery isnt a guaranteed Next Day service.
- UPS Access Point isnt available when paying by Amazon Payments, due to Amazons address privacy.
- For any order containing heavy products we will contact you to confirm shipping costs.
- Order cut off is 14:00. We ship Monday to Friday on UK working days.
- Prices include VAT
European Union Delivery
Delivery to 27 European Union States via UPS. Free delivery is by UPS Standard service.
|Country||Delivery Service||Orders under £200||Orders over £200|
|France, Germany||UPS Access Point||£12||Free|
|Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Poland, Spain, Sweden||UPS Access Point||£15||Free|
|Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands||UPS Access Point||£11||Free|
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark,
Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg,
Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
|UPS to Door||Shown at Checkout||Free|
- Prices are ex VAT. VAT is charged at 20%.
- If your order is larger than one box we will contact you with the extra shipping charges.
- UPS Standard is a 2-10 day trackable service from UPS.
- UPS Express Saver is a 1-3 day trackable service from UPS
Rest of the World
All orders will ship via UPS. Prices and delivery options will show at checkout.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call or email us.
365 Day Returns!
You can return any unwanted item within 365 days and we happily exchange or refund your item. Click here to Create a Return.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund or exchange on receipt.
If you wish to return the item please ensure you use a recorded delivery service. We can issue you a UPS Access Point Returns label, cost is £5. If you wish to use this service we will deduct £5 from your refund.
For incorrectly delivered items or damaged upon receipt we will arrange to collect and exchange.
For warranty claims we will collect and repair or replace your item.
Coffee Hit Ltd - Returns
Unit 7 Belvedere Business Park,
Crabtree Manorway South
Belvedere DA17 6AH