Making a perfect cup of coffee means using quality tools to help reduce variables to ensure you are consistent each time. Grind distribution is one of the many variables that can impact on quality and consistency of each shot. That is, until the invention of the OCD (ONA Coffee Distributor), and now with the release of version 2, the depth is easily adjustable to accommodate the desired dose and basket depth.
A textured, non-slip design around the sides provides grip and durability and the brass body helps eliminate static electricity, allowing for more even extraction.
- The OCD 2 features four angled slopes that efficiently, evenly and consistently move the coffee around in a circle motion to create an even puck.
- Say goodbye to cracked coffee fingers after a day of service on the espresso machine.
- This tool can even suit those using very low doses or larger baskets and can be adjusted to suit a range of doses, depending on specific roasting styles.
- No need to collapse the dose. After extensive taste testing with multiple coffees and different roasting styles, we have found any form of collapsing to stratify grinds, creating very inconsistent extraction and qualities of taste (separate to yield). Each barista will also collapse differently, creating yet another inconsistency in the cafe. The OCD takes the same time to create a more even and consistent puck, giving more consistent and delicious extractions
- Less micro-channelling and channelling, improper or rushed distribution, is more likely to channel which can be disastrous to taste. Micro-channelling is also difficult to see at times and is more likely to happen with no distribution or inconsistent distribution - the OCD will remove this variable.
- Easily adjustable depth, simply loosen off the top section, set depth required using measured increments, tighten the top section back down.
We offer free Standard Delivery on all orders over £25 including Highlands, Northen Ireland and Channel Islands via UPS Access Point - Click and Collect.
UPS Access Point is a Click and Collect Next Day service from UPS. Free for orders over £25. Under £25 cost is £3.99. For NI, Highlands it's a 2 day service.
Next Day Delivery is a Next Day Service to your Door provided by UPS. If your order is placed by 14:00 Mon-Fri we will ship that day for Next Working Day Delivery. Cost is £5.99, over £75 is free.
For coffee machines, grinders and other heavy orders we will contact you to confirm shipping costs.
The delivery charge will be calculated at the checkout.
UPS Access Point: Orders over £50 for France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Poland, Spain, Sweden are sent Free of Delivery Charge when you spend £50 or more and choose UPS Access Point.
For orders to all of Europe over £150 will ship free of charge on UPS Standard. Excluding Norway and Switzerland.
*If your order is larger than one box we will contact you with the extra shipping charges. Multiple boxes of cups will attract a delivery charge. Also if you are outside a main delivery hub we may have to quote extra shipping charges. Excludes Norway and Switzerland.
If you are EU VAT registered, set up your account then contact us with your VAT number and we will set up your account ex-VAT.
UPS Standard is a 2-15 day trackable service from UPS.
UPS Express Saver is a 1-3 day trackable service from UPS.
All Import Duty and Customs charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
Rest of the World
All orders will ship via UPS. Prices and delivery options will show at checkout.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call or email us.
365 Day Returns!
You can return any unwanted item within 365 days and we happily exchange or refund your item. Click here to Create a Return.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt. If a complete order is returned within 30 days we will arrange collection. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
If your order doesn't qualify for free returns, or you wish to return the item yourself, please ensure you use a recorded delivery service.
Trade Customers and European customers do not qualify for Free Returns, unless the fault lies with Coffee Hit.
Coffee Hit Ltd - Returns
Unit 7 Belvedere Business Park,
Crabtree Manorway South
Belvedere DA17 6AH