Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
If your looking for a simple, cost effetcive way to brew delicous coffee simply and quickly then the Aeropress is for you.
Like a French Press but not...
The Aeropress works in a similar way to cafetiere or French Press. Made of food safe plastic the Aeropress acts as a big syringe. Water and coffee to go into the lower chamber. A paper filter is placed in the cap. Then after 30-45 seconds of brewing time, the plunger is pushed down and this forces the water through the coffee and the paper filter resulting a very smooth, full flavoured brew.
Benefits and Feautres:
- Quick and Easy
- Easy to clean after use. Just throw away paper filter and start again
- Brews one cup at time
- Comes with 350 paper filters, stirrer, scoop, paper filter holder and funnel.
- We sell paper filters seperatly, see to left of this page.
- We found the best way to prepare coffee in the AeroPress as follows:
- Add 1 scoop of freshly ground coffee. You need it ground finer than French Press but courser than Espresso a drip grind would be perfect.
- Boil fresh water and wait 60 seconds before putting water onto coffee 85C is ideal.
- Add water to about 15mm below rim
- Stir for 10 seconds
- Add a touch more hot water to top up then plunge the Aeropress slowly! You can then add some more hot water if you wish stick in travel mug and off you go!!
All UK Mainland (excluding Highlands) delivery is Next Day Premium service.
|Delivery Service||Orders under £75||Orders over £75|
|UPS to your Door||£6.95||Free|
|UPS Access Point||£4.90||Free|
|UPS pre 10.30||£14.95||£14.95|
|Non-Mainland||Orders under £150||Orders over £150|
|Channel Is., Is. of Man, Highlands, NI||£15||Free|
- Next Day delivery isnt a guaranteed Next Day service.
- UPS Access Point isnt available when paying by Amazon Payments, due to Amazons address privacy.
- For any order containing heavy products we will contact you to confirm shipping costs.
- Order cut off is 14:00. We ship Monday to Friday on UK working days.
- Prices include VAT
European Union Delivery
Delivery to 27 European Union States via UPS. Free delivery is by UPS Standard service.
|Country||Delivery Service||Orders under £200||Orders over £200|
|France, Germany||UPS Access Point||£12||Free|
|Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Poland, Spain, Sweden||UPS Access Point||£15||Free|
|Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands||UPS Access Point||£11||Free|
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark,
Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg,
Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
|UPS to Door||Shown at Checkout||Free|
- Prices are ex VAT. VAT is charged at 20%.
- If your order is larger than one box we will contact you with the extra shipping charges.
- UPS Standard is a 2-10 day trackable service from UPS.
- UPS Express Saver is a 1-3 day trackable service from UPS
Rest of the World
All orders will ship via UPS. Prices and delivery options will show at checkout.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call or email us.
365 Day Returns!
You can return any unwanted item within 365 days and we happily exchange or refund your item. Click here to Create a Return.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund or exchange on receipt.
If you wish to return the item please ensure you use a recorded delivery service. We can issue you a UPS Access Point Returns label, cost is £5. If you wish to use this service we will deduct £5 from your refund.
For incorrectly delivered items or damaged upon receipt we will arrange to collect and exchange.
For warranty claims we will collect and repair or replace your item.
Coffee Hit Ltd - Returns
Unit 7 Belvedere Business Park,
Crabtree Manorway South
Belvedere DA17 6AH