Aeropress Coffee Maker
Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
If your looking for a simple, cost effetcive way to brew delicous coffee simply and quickly then the Aeropress is for you.
Like a French Press but not...
The Aeropress works in a similar way to cafetiere or French Press. Made of food safe plastic the Aeropress acts as a big syringe. Water and coffee to go into the lower chamber. A paper filter is placed in the cap. Then after 30-45 seconds of brewing time, the plunger is pushed down and this forces the water through the coffee and the paper filter resulting a very smooth, full flavoured brew.
Benefits and Feautres:
- Quick and Easy
- Easy to clean after use. Just throw away paper filter and start again
- Brews one cup at time
- Comes with 350 paper filters, stirrer, scoop, paper filter holder and funnel.
- We sell paper filters seperatly, see to left of this page.
- We found the best way to prepare coffee in the AeroPress as follows:
- Add 1 scoop of freshly ground coffee. You need it ground finer than French Press but courser than Espresso a drip grind would be perfect.
- Boil fresh water and wait 60 seconds before putting water onto coffee 85C is ideal.
- Add water to about 15mm below rim
- Stir for 10 seconds
- Add a touch more hot water to top up then plunge the Aeropress slowly! You can then add some more hot water if you wish stick in travel mug and off you go!!